Thursday, September 10, 2009

Polar Bears Need Justice (PBnJ)

So, I started my internship. Which, frankly, is AMAZING.
I met an Allegheny student who is apparently in my year, and a polisci major. And an intern at the same place I am. Awesome.
I got to sit in on an interview of someone who was a diplomat in Austria and in Serbia. Very facinating.
In class today we talked about NGO's, talked about "Joe Wilson is your Pre-existing Condition."
We started the amazing PBnJ NGO.
Last night we watched POTUS.
Today I found the Mary Graydon center and had a panini.
I got a loan.
Meaning, I can officially book my flight to Ireland.
And, I am purchasing and downloading Dr. Horrible's Sing A long Blog so I can watch it on my zune on my way to work.
I got all of my books now that I ordered for my research paper.
I got finger printed at for the DoS.
I will (hopefully) have a DoS badge by next week.
I need to call PP and check on some things.
I got a flu shot.
It wasn't that bad.
I need to go grocery shopping.
Sometime next week I am going to the USIP.
I love using all these abrev's.

No comments: